General terms and conditions
FERJA delivers quality. All our work is characterized by care, legal validity, reasonableness, reliability and recognisability. We define these principles in the following.
Article 1 Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to all oral and written quotations and agreements of or with and all related acts, both preparatory and executive in nature.
Article 2 Company description
FERJA focuses on training, coaching and workshops within the field of organizational and personal development, in the broadest sense.
Address: Weverstraat 3, 5386 KZ GEFFEN
Chamber of Commerce: 69293651
VAT number: NL001953910B13
Tel: 0031 6 83905160
Article 3 Definitions
The contractor is in this FERJA, which uses these general terms and conditions when offering its services.
Client is the client who uses the services offered by FERJA.
An agreement is considered to be all agreements made between client and contractor about the services to be offered. These agreements are confirmed in writing to the client after an intake interview by the contractor. If required, the client sends one signed signed copy before the start of the order or confirms this by e-mail.
Article 4 Implementation of the agreement
1. The contractor will execute the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability. The Contractor has a best efforts obligation towards the performance of the agreement and can therefore not be held responsible for a result obligation.
2. By confirming the agreement and these general terms and conditions, the client gives permission to use its name and address data plus telephone number for recording in the contractor’s customer base for administration purposes.
3. The client shall ensure that all information, which the client indicates to be necessary or which the client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the performance of the agreement, is provided to the contractor in a timely manner. If this information is not provided on time, the contractor reserves the right to suspend the performance of the agreement.
Article 5 Prices and quotes
1. All quotations and quotations made by the contractor are without obligation, both in terms of price, content and delivery time and expire after 30 days.
2. Offers are based on the information available from the contractor.
3. An agreement is concluded at the moment that the quotation or contract signed by the client for approval has been received and accepted by the contractor and / or recorded by e-mail.
4. Further price agreements can be laid down in the agreement, such as hiring third parties, hiring accommodation, resources, travel costs and the like.
Article 6 Terms of payment
1. Invoicing takes place as indicated in the quotation. Payment must be made by transferring the agreed amount to FERJA in Geffen, account number NL25 SNSB 0705 5160 16. The payment term that is used is 14 days after the invoice date.
2. In the event of late payment or payment failure, the client is legally in default and the contractor reserves the right to stop the implementation of the agreement with immediate effect. From that moment, the client also owes statutory interest on the outstanding amount. If the contractor hands over the claim for collection, the client will also owe the judicial and extrajudicial costs involved in this collection.
3. In the event of any objections regarding the invoice, the client must make this known to the contractor in writing within two weeks of receiving the invoice.
Article 7 Duration and termination
1. The agreement between client and contractor can be terminated or extended by both parties at any time at any time.
2. The termination of the agreement is without prejudice to the financial obligation that still has to be met.
Article 8 Registration and payment for training courses and workshops with open registration
The following payment conditions apply to registration for training courses and workshops with open registration:
1. For registration and registration up to eight weeks or more before commencement: 10% of the offer.
2. For registration and registration up to four weeks before the start: 50% of the offer. The remaining 50% must be paid no later than four weeks before the start.
3. For registration and registration within four weeks before the start or during the training or workshop: 100% of the offer.
Article 8.1 Cancellation by the client for training and workshops with open registration
The client undertakes to notify the contractor of any cancellation or change in writing. In the event of cancellation of registration by the client, the client and the contractor will first consult to come up with suitable alternatives. If no suitable alternatives are possible, such at the discretion of the contractor and principal, cancellation conditions apply.
Client is obliged to pay cancellation costs to contractor, as follows:
1. For cancellations after registration up to four weeks before the start, the cancellation costs are 50%.
2. For cancellations after registration within four weeks before the start, the cancellation costs are 100%. This also applies to premature termination, at the start, or in case of non-attendance at the training or workshop.
Client can use the cancellation form to cancel the agreement.
Article 8.2 Cancellation by the contractor
The contractor reserves the right to cancel coaching, training or workshops, without giving reasons, or to refuse a client. The contractor undertakes to confirm the cancellation or refusal in writing and in that case will refund 100% of the amount paid up to that point by the client, thereby terminating the agreement without further obligations or claims on both sides.
Article 9 Changing coaching and training agreements
1. If the client cancels the appointment made by him / her within 24 hours before the relevant appointment, the contractor will charge the costs and the client is obliged to pay this. Appointments that are canceled or rescheduled before this time will not be charged.
2. If the client does not appear on a scheduled interview, the costs for the interview will be charged and the client is obliged to pay these.
3. The contractor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel agreements if it cannot properly implement the agreement.
Article 10 confidentiality
1. Both parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of everything that has been discussed during or within the framework of the coaching sessions, training courses or advice assignments.
2. In the event of imminent danger for both the client and society, the contractor reserves the right to break the confidentiality and will inform the competent and designated authorities.
3. If, on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision, the contractor is obliged to provide confidential information to third parties designated by law or the competent court and the contractor cannot rely on a legal or recognized by the competent court in this regard or permitted right of change, then the contractor is not obliged to pay compensation or compensation.
Article 11 Liability
1. The contractor does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or in connection with services provided by it.
2. The liability of the contractor is limited to the invoice value of the assignment, at least that part of the assignment to which the liability relates.
3. Contrary to what is stipulated in paragraph 2 of this article, in the case of an assignment with a duration of more than six months, liability is further limited to the invoice amount due over the last six months.
4. The contractor is not liable for direct or indirect damage suffered by the client as a result of actions or decisions taken as a result of or during a training, coaching session or advice assignment. Client remains responsible at all times for choices made.
5. Any liability of the contractor for business damage or other indirect or consequential damage, of any nature whatsoever, is expressly excluded.
Article 12 Complaints procedure
1. If the client has complaints about the work performed, he / she must make this known to the contractor in writing within 14 days after the complaint arose.
2. After taking note of and discussing the complaint with the client, the contractor will implement the chosen solution direction as well as possible.